About: David Brugge
Born in Memphis, David was baptized at Trinity. He attended St. Paul's Lutheran High in Concordia, Missouri and Concordia Teacher's College (now Concordia University) in Seward, Nebraska. He and his wife served as Youth Group sponsors. He has taught Sunday School, Confirmation and Adult Bible Class and has served thirteen years on Trinity's Board of Elders. David is the great-grandson of Trinity's eleventh pastor, Martin Brueggeman, and is the grandson of Trinity's twelfth pastor, Victor Brugge.
Posts by David Brugge:
- Fourth Sunday in Lent – Mothering Sunday (March 24, 2017 - Brugge's Notes, Feast Days & Commerations, Featured)
- The Reason for the Season – and no, it’s not good. (December 22, 2016 - Brugge's Notes)
- Has God Withheld His Blessings? This Might Possibly Be The Reason. (September 15, 2016 - Brugge's Notes)
- Cheeseburgers, Cognitive Dissonance, and the Holy Spirit (July 24, 2016 - Brugge's Notes)
- Nothing You Can Say Will Convince Me to be a Christian. (May 27, 2015 - Brugge's Notes)